1. The machine adopts PLC and touch screen to complete the automatic cycle process of mold opening and closing, feeding, heating, heat preservation, cooling, mold release and product ejector.
2. According to different products, the machine can choose ordinary, pressure, vacuum and other different ways of feeding, to ensure fast and uniform feeding inside the mold;
3. The machine adopts advanced hydraulic system, main and auxiliary cylinders are used for operation and clamping, and the differential quick device makes the maximum stroke speed of the moving mold reach 200mm/s, which can save 40% of energy;
4. The machine adopts numerical control encoder to control the stroke distance of opening and closing die, so as to ensure the same seam and uniform feeding density each time when feeding;
5. The balancing valve is used to control the heating of the machine to ensure the same steam pressure and temperature in the mold cavity each time;
6. The vacuum system of the machine is mainly composed of vacuum energy storage tank, vacuum condensing tank and high efficiency water ring vacuum pump, etc., with fast molding speed, uniform bonding and low moisture content;
7. The computer has the function of production process memory and production quantity statistics, the operator can touch the touch screen, find or design the molding process parameters of products.